Our method of work allows us to perform every kind of treatment in fully comfortable environment. We will make dental appointments a pleasant experience for you at last. Kind memories from visiting the doctor aguarantee that we shall meet again.
Types of anesthesia at Maestria
Computer-controlled anesthesia CALAJECT
- incredibly improves the comfort of anesthesia
- favored by both children and adults
- ensures great well-being both during and after the procedure
Get to know more at: Anesthesia CALAJECT: computer instead of a needle
- using it is a pleasant and safe method to achieve state of physical relaxation and pleasant calmness
- induces a good mood and allows to forget about the goal of the next appointment
- can be used in patients between 3 and 103 years of age
Get to know more: Laughing gas: stop dentophobia!
Treatment under anesthesia
- for those who want to enjoy a healthy and beautiful smile as well as retain only pleasant memories
- useful in performing vast treatment plans
- conducted in presence of an experienced anesthetic team
- Excellent diagnostics (radiography and tomography, microscope in every dentist’s office). More…
- Special painless and stress-free treatment program (use of laughing gas and computer-controlled anesthesia),
- Less invasive procedures thanks to introduction of laser and ultrasounds. More…
- Better and faster post-procedural regeneration (use of autogenic bio-materials), More…
- Possibility to undergo treatment while “anesthetized”.
Why is it worth enlisting for consultations at Maestria?
- Experienced surgeons taking up complicated procedures.
- Modern equipment and procedural methods, among others, with the use of lasers, ultrasounds.
- Full diagnostics conducted in one place.
- System of advanced anesthetics (computer-controlled anesthesia CALAJECT, inhalation sedation, narcosis).
- Interdisciplinary team – possibility of vast consultations (aesthetic dentistry, whitening, prosthetics, orthodontics, surgery, implantology).
- The best results of post-procedural regeneration (use of stem cells and growth factors of the patient).
DID YOU KNOW THAT?
Professor Ludwik Bierkowski in Kraków was the first to use ether for anesthesia in Poland. In February 1847, he greatly contributed to the launch and development of anesthesiology in our country.