Parodontosis is caused by bacteria and tartar, which combined lead to gum inflammation. Bleeding and receding gums, loose teeth, exposed tooth necks, osteoporosis – these are the main symptoms of parodontosis. If left untreated, it may even lead to teeth loss. In order to effectively combat parodontosis, good toothpaste will not suffice. We recommend a visit to our periodontologist, who will evaluate the condition of gums and parodontium, suggest an appropriate treatment and may also set an appointment with dental hygienists, who can perform any necessary preventative procedures. When combating periodontal disease, time matters a lot! Lesions caused by parodontosis are often irreversible.
Periodontology at Maestria
At Maestria Digital Dental and Face Clinic we treat parodontosis with traditional methods as well as with laser. Dental laser allows for completely painless removal of bacteria, improves blood circulation in small blood vessels, enhances local immunity and facilitates healing of gums. Surgical operations on parodontium and gums are also performed bloodlessly and significantly reduce post-procedure pain compared to traditional surgical methods. Laser radiation has an anti-inflammatory and anti-swelling effect.
In our clinic we present our patients with an alternative to procedures using ultrasound tools (scaling). That alternative is treatment involving VECTRO PARO. During this painless procedure we remove all the plaque and tartar from the visible tooth part and from under the gums without any risk of damaging them. Additionally, during the procedure we apply hydroxyapatite to the surface of the tooth and to its root – it is a natural tooth-building material, which reduces hypersensitivity of teeth and gums and accelerates healing of inflammation.
- Exellent speicalist in the field of periodontics.
- Innovative methods for periodontitis treatment.
- Painless bio-stimulating procedures with the use of laser.
- Modern, painless and bloodless VECTOR PARO procedure as an alternative for scaling.
- Application of hydroxyapatite on the surface and the root of teeth.
- Excellent on-site diagnostics – panoramic radiography, tomography, cephalometry. More…
- Faster post-procedural regeneration due to bio-materials, More…
Why is it worth enlisting for consultations at Maestria?
- Experienced surgeons taking up complicated procedures.
- Modern surgery with introduction of laser, ultrasounds.
- Full diagnostics conducted in one place.
- System of advanced anesthetics (computer-controlled anesthesia CALAJECT, inhalation sedation, narcosis).
- Interdisciplinary team – possibility of vast consultations (prosthetics, orthodontics, surgery, implantology).
- Better results of post-procedural regeneration (use of stem cells and growth factors of the patient).
DID YOU KNOW?
The periodontitis treatment has a special role assigned to post surgical prophylaxis: Its the choice of a toothbrush and toothpaste, an instruction on brushing the teeth properly, and dental flossing techniques.